Well, today marks the anniversary of my entrance into this world twenty-seven years ago so I figured what better way to celebrate than to share with you the things I hope to accomplish this year.
My twenty-seven things:
- travel to Africa again or a new country – God and some friends have been putting some crazy dreams on my heart and in my head
- do 27 of my Pinterest pins – I’m thinking this will be pretty easy
- take a blog rest every seven weeks
- send some happy mail each month – if you want some happy mail delivered to you, just send me your address!!
- keep dreaming
- buy fair trade more often
- buy ten house plants and keep five alive – this might not seem like an accomplishment to some but it sure would be for me!!
- make blessing bags to keep in the van and giveaway when needed
- make some lunches to take downtown and give away – I’m thinking I should include some banana muffins
- tutor some elementary students
- make forts with Raeca
- teach Rae preschool
- sew a quilt
- start or get involved in a social enterprise
- go on a weekend getaway with Jared
- sew an article of clothing for myself – one that I actually like
- create a reading corner in Raeca’s room
- do a month of crossfit
- “run” 10K – at one time, without dying
- go on a picnic with my little family
- photograph each of my grandparents, and Jared’s grandpa too – my grandmas are both very camera shy, this is going to be a hard one
- continuing writing monthly letters to Raeca – it’s my goal to get them made into a photo book once she turns five
- meet an online friend – there have been so many women of action that I’ve met online and I know if I get to meet one of them, chances are it will be in a foreign land
- take risks
- get back into my morning prayer routine
- pray for the entire world – via Operation World
- teach an art class
Here is one of my Pinterest DIY’s from this weekend. Jared helped by cutting most of it out. I hope to take some better photos of it yet to share:
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER!
Hi Friend, I would love for you to sign up for my seasonal-ish newsletter! I would love to send it monthly but I feel like in this season of my life that will probably not happen but I would like to commit to sending one out at least every three months.
In the newsletter you can expect little (or big!) life updates, what I've been reading in the Bible, and all sorts of resources I've been loving and lessons God has been teaching me.