This post may contain affiliate links, you can read my affiliate disclosure here.
Well, today marks the anniversary of my entrance into this world twenty-seven years ago so I figured what better way to celebrate than to share with you the things I hope to accomplish this year.
My twenty-seven things:
- travel to Africa again or a new country – God and some friends have been putting some crazy dreams on my heart and in my head
- do 27 of my Pinterest pins – I’m thinking this will be pretty easy
- take a blog rest every seven weeks
- send some happy mail each month – if you want some happy mail delivered to you, just send me your address!!
- keep dreaming
- buy fair trade more often
- buy ten house plants and keep five alive – this might not seem like an accomplishment to some but it sure would be for me!!
- make blessing bags to keep in the van and giveaway when needed
- make some lunches to take downtown and give away – I’m thinking I should include some banana muffins
- tutor some elementary students
- make forts with Raeca
- teach Rae preschool
- sew a quilt
- start or get involved in a social enterprise
- go on a weekend getaway with Jared
- sew an article of clothing for myself – one that I actually like
- create a reading corner in Raeca’s room
- do a month of crossfit
- “run” 10K – at one time, without dying
- go on a picnic with my little family
- photograph each of my grandparents, and Jared’s grandpa too – my grandmas are both very camera shy, this is going to be a hard one
- continuing writing monthly letters to Raeca – it’s my goal to get them made into a photo book once she turns five
- meet an online friend – there have been so many women of action that I’ve met online and I know if I get to meet one of them, chances are it will be in a foreign land
- take risks
- get back into my morning prayer routine
- pray for the entire world – via Operation World
- teach an art class
Here is one of my Pinterest DIY’s from this weekend. Jared helped by cutting most of it out. I hope to take some better photos of it yet to share: