This post may contain affiliate links, you can read my affiliate disclosure here.
Next week marks my twenty-eighth birthday. As has been my tradition for the last few years, I’ve written a list of twenty-eight things I would like to accomplish this year. You can also check out last years list of twenty-seven things and my list of twenty-six things. I’ll be posting an update to let you know how I did on the twenty-seven things later next week, and if you are curious how the year of being twenty-six was for me you can see my final update for that one.
My list of twenty-eight things:
- travel to South Africa and complete our adoption (please, please, please let this happen!)
- have professional photos taken of our family of four (or five)
- move –somewhere, anywhere (I thrive in change, and kinda love moving)
- start something I’ve dubbed the hospitality project – more on that to come in the weeks ahead
- get my 2013 photobook printed – you can see the previous three years here
- go on a three month spending freeze – I have no idea if I could actually do this
- go camping
- run a 5K – I’m signed up for the Color Me Rad in September
- photograph my grandparents and document some of their stories
- register for a bloggers conference or The Beloved Society’s glampout
- photograph at least one dessert/meal/food item a month
- start growing my own herbs again, and actually use them
- find a place to start volunteering again
- eat more real food
- teach Raeca all her letter sounds
- go on at least six dates with Jared
- go to Europe – okay, totally throwing this one out there, it won’t happen but one has to dream, right?
- make some amazing gluten free bread or buns
- get a clear idea of what I want this space to look like and be about and write it down
- buy Raeca an amazing birthday cake this year, for her the birthday is all about the cake
- eat more meals outside
- get a globe
- go on five day/weekend trips around Saskatchewan
- decorate our master bedroom
- take a class
- write another ebook
- set a profit goal for the blog to help with the adoption costs
- keep dreaming
P.S. I have just started to use my Facebook page for the blog again, come on over and join the fun!
Do you make goal lists every year?
What are the top one or two things you would like
to accomplish/have happen in the next year?
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER!
Hi Friend, I would love for you to sign up for my seasonal-ish newsletter! I would love to send it monthly but I feel like in this season of my life that will probably not happen but I would like to commit to sending one out at least every three months.
In the newsletter you can expect little (or big!) life updates, what I've been reading in the Bible, and all sorts of resources I've been loving and lessons God has been teaching me.