Phone Photography Course
This is a phone photography course with the intention of capturing the everyday while still staying present in it.
This course is written for anyone who wants to do a better job at capturing their everyday lives with their phones. There are tons of photo examples through the course and while a lot of them include photos of my children (after all, that is my everyday life), you definitely do not need to be a parent to take this course.
In this course we will go over:
- how I try to live with intention each day, while still preserving the memories through photographs
- how to tell a story with a photo or a series of photos
- using light and shadows in your photos
- how to change settings on your phone to get better pictures
- editing photos on your phone, covering a few different app options, how to use editing presets and adjusting different settings
- includes a 30-day photo challenge to reinforce the lessons learned and to help challenge you to capture your everyday life in photographs
- and so much more!
Get access to this course and all the others on the site for just $5/month with the All Access Pass!
Hi, I'm Chantel, a wife, mother and homeschooler.
I take a lot of photos throughout the day and have learned to find the balance between documenting the moment and living in it.
In this course we will go over just how to capture the moments and enjoy them, as well as how to get better photos from the camera that is always easily accessible: your phone!
**This course is not operating system specific, you can take this course no matter what kind of phone you have!