This post may contain affiliate links, you can read my affiliate disclosure here.
You have decided you want to homeschool but how do you actually start homeschooling? How do you make sure you are homeschooling legally as well as how do you really educate your children? I will be tackling those two questions today.
If you have been homeschooling for years but feel like you are stuck in a rut you may still benefit from this video as I give some tips and tricks on how to find a method that works for your personality and your family.
- Homeschool Q & A – With My Husband!
- Homeschool Bookshelf & Cabinet Tour – Sharing Some of Our Favorite Homeschool Resources
- What’s Been Working in Our Homeschool Lately
MORE HOMESCHOOL RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Most Common Homeschool Methods
- Free Homeschooling as a Lifestyle Workshop
- Free Unschooling Workshop
- Free Homeschool Printables and Resources
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER!
Hi Friend, I would love for you to sign up for my seasonal-ish newsletter! I would love to send it monthly but I feel like in this season of my life that will probably not happen but I would like to commit to sending one out at least every three months.
In the newsletter you can expect little (or big!) life updates, what I've been reading in the Bible, and all sorts of resources I've been loving and lessons God has been teaching me.