This post may contain affiliate links, you can read my affiliate disclosure here.
I get lots of questions about homeschooling and I decided to bring Jared in for a Q & A video because homeschooling does not fall completely on my shoulders, it’s something we do as we live life together as a family.
In the video we are tackling these:
- how is unschooling going?
- what if your husband isn’t on board with homeschooling?
- what is your favorite part of homeschooling?
- how do you make sure you are following your local curriculum?
- how do we manage with extra curricular activities?
- how to we make individual Bible reading part of kids’ day?
- how do we homeschool while adjusting to a new foster care placement?
- with not requiring a lot of book work, do our kids ever revolt when asked to do something?
- how do we plan your homeschool year?
- how do we keep records of what we’ve covered?
- do we foresee any future concerns with homeschooling?
- how has your teaching degree helped with homeschooling?
- how do you make sure your kids are getting enough socialization?
- my free homeschool vision planner book
- I like to keep track of our homeschool week using the weekly spread from my homeschool mini planner
- curious about unschooling? I have a free online workshop on the topic called Unschooling with Intention
- follow along with my homeschool Instagram account
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER!
Hi Friend, I would love for you to sign up for my seasonal-ish newsletter! I would love to send it monthly but I feel like in this season of my life that will probably not happen but I would like to commit to sending one out at least every three months.
In the newsletter you can expect little (or big!) life updates, what I've been reading in the Bible, and all sorts of resources I've been loving and lessons God has been teaching me.