This post may contain affiliate links, you can read my affiliate disclosure here.
This week I was doing some gluten free baking and herb dehydrating and decided to do a bake with me video.
Also, I have my first attempt (and fail) at a sourdough starter. Since making the video I have decided I WILL TRY AGAIN! Ha, hopefully there will be a gluten free sourdough success video in the future.
I have another post with the banana bread recipe but I’ll include it below as well.
Here are some links from the video:
- banana bread recipe
- my food dehydrator
- homemade gluten free all purpose flour
- more gluten free recipes
Gluten Free Banana Bread - The Best You'll Ever Have
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup shortening or butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp cashew or other non-dairy milk
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Add the ingredients into a mixing bowl in the order listed, stirring after every few ingredients.
- Once the batter is all mixed, pour it into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until bread is done in the center.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan and then continue cooling on a wire rack (or, if you are me, cut it and eat it while it is still warm).